Friday, August 19, 2011

Week 2 - Class Notes

It's a bit late, but better late than never. Week 2 I missed the face-to-face class, but apparently it was just a bit of an introduction to some of the systems we will be using. So really there is probably not too much to talk about I guess, but I thought I had better make a post about it so the blog has a bit of symmetry to it.

Just for reference, I had some issues with the podcasts and videos, so I instead used transcripts (which I find easier usually) but in retrospect, it was perhaps harder to put the information into context or establish emphasis on particular points of information, so I just went with my gut feeling on it. Also, I had a lot of problems trying to embed videos in there. I have been able to import images with no problems (becomes a bit of a pain trying to move them around in there, as they displace all the text) but the videos just cause a lot of issues and shut-downs of IE.
If anyone knows an easier way to place images or embed videos please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment